Exhibitor Event Cancellations
- All cancellations must be made in writing. Email is acceptable.
- The deposit is non-refundable, no exceptions.
- A refund (excluding deposit) will be granted up to 90 days prior to the start of an event.
- Cancellations made 60 days prior to the event will be subject to 50% cancellation fee (excluding deposit).
- Cancellations received 30 days or fewer before the event will not receive a refund.
- All cancellations must be made in writing for approval from HealthPack. Email is acceptable.
- Registration can be transferred to another individual from your company.
- No refunds will be issued. If you are not able to attend or transfer your registration within your company, you will receive a credit for the following year’s conference.
To request a cancellation send an e-mail to email@example.com or send a written request to:
One Parkview Plaza, Suite 800
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Attn: Barbara Ciulla