HealthPack is the medical device packaging industry’s trusted, authoritative annual education forum for updating technical knowledge, exploring the leading edge of industry trends and connecting with the who’s who of the industry.
The 2017 conference program, developed with the assistance of an advisory committee of veteran professionals working in all corners of the industry, will feature presentations by industry experts responding to the everyday challenges of:
- Medical device packaging and process engineers
- Medical device packaging purchasing managers
- Quality control and regulatory personnel
- Engineering, product and project managers
- Global technology and sourcing directors and managers
- R&D directors and managers
- Operational excellence directors and managers
- Material suppliers and converters
- Material scientists and engineers
- Technical and marketing managers
- Contract packagers, testing labs and other service providers
HealthPack also includes a tour or pre-conference interactive session, a tabletop exhibit hall and plenty of networking time.
Arrive early for a face-to-face meeting of the Institute of Packaging Professionals’ Medical Device Packaging Technical Committee, beginning at 4:00 p.m. March 7 in the conference ballroom. Learn more about the committee.